Acid-Activated Bentonite Manufacturer for Refining Oil
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
- Model NO.: Abent-300
- Packaging: According to Customers
- Usage: Refining Oil or Food Oil and So on
- Trademark: Abent
- Specification: SiO2
- HS Code: 380290
- Certification: SGS
- Color: White
- Shape: Powder and Granule
- Transport Package: Woven Bag or Ton Big Bag
- Origin: Inner Mongolia, China
ABENT-300 is a highly activated bleaching earth by surfuric acid activation of calcium bentonite, and can be used in a wide applications ABENT-300 is a fine, light color powder with a highly porous inner structure and a numbers of acid sites(H+) on its surface ABENT-300 is mainly used for refining of vegetable oils and minerals oils, and hardened fats, and etc. and well suitable for removal of polar compunds like chlorophyll, carotinoids, phospholipids, peroxides , impurities etc by chemisorption/physical adsorption and acid catalysis.
Apparent bulk density (g/l): 550 Moisture content (2hrs,110ºC,%): 8 PH (5%suspension): 2.0-5.0 Acidity( based on H2SO4, %): 0.5 Surface area (B.E.T, m2/g): 300 Particle size (mesh): 200, 80% thru
ABNET-300 belongs to the fast filtering grade
packing:Packaged from 0.5 gram up to 3000 grams by paper or nonwoven, airtight in PE barriers and carton; or available on request.
Company Profile- -Tianjin Yuanjing bentonite minchecm co.,ltd
* 14 years experience in Desiccant industry work with customers all over the world.
* 5000 square meters,has more than 50 packing machine and ancillary facilities.
Sample and shipping info
* Provide Free Sample for your test and trial order
* Arrange delivery within 7-10 working days after receiving payment